Snapchat is one of the most popular social media apps today. Snapchat provides a lot of options for creating snaps and lets the users’ personality speak out through the snaps. Snapchat always provides great freedom in content creation and helps people have a lot of originality in their content. Snapchat is popular among all age groups but it’s especially popular among the younger generation. As a matter of fact, Snapchat’s feature of disappearing messages eventually led to other social media giants such as Facebook and Instagram introducing a “stories” feature on their respective platforms. Among the many tools that will allow you to customize your snaps, there are stickers and gifs. In this post, you will learn how to send stickers and gifs on Snapchat. Learning how to add a sticker or a gif on your snap will take you a step closer towards being a power user of Snapchat, allowing you to master all the fun features of the fun messaging app faster. Let’s get started.
How to Send Gifs On Snapchat: Steps To Follow
How to send a gif on Snapchat?
1. A gif corresponds to a moving sticker. These small animated images are therefore stored among the other stickers. Once your snap is in the box, tap the third symbol – the little square – among the overlaid icons that appear to the right of the screen.
2. Tap the square labeled “GIF” or tap the search bar at the top of the page.
3. Now choose the gif you like among the different proposals.
4. You can also do a thematic search by typing a word in the search bar. In this case, the gifs will be stored in the first section, entitled “GIPHY”.
5. You can then enlarge / shrink the gif by pinching your fingers after making a long press on it, you can move it around the screen and rotate it or even guide it to the recycle bin if you want to get rid of it.
How to send a sticker on Snapchat?
1. Once you have captured your photo or video using the camera available on the home page, you will see six tools neatly arranged vertically on the right side of the screen. Tap the symbol representing a small square with another square inside. It sits in third place on this list of tools.
2. You are on the stickers page, scroll to choose the one you like and then tap on it to add it. While the majority of the stickers are funny little images, the ones at the top of the list on the page provide special information that you can put on your snap. For example, you can include the time or mention a friend. This is where you will find the gifs (we will come back to this).
3. Once your sticker has been selected, it will appear on your snap. Arrange it wherever you want by long pressing on it and moving it with your finger.
4. You can change the size of your sticker by pinching your fingers to zoom in and out and can even rotate it.
5. If you are not satisfied with your sticker, long press on it and accompany it to the recycle bin that appears on the right to delete it.
All you have to do is share your snap with your friends once it is to your liking.
So that was how you can send gifs and stickers on Snapchat. This way, you can make your snaps more exciting and your friends are going to love it. And it doesn’t just end there, you can also create extremely original snaps with the help of personalized stickers. So what are you waiting for? Get on Snapchat and start sending some awesome gifs and stickers to your friends.